PROFESSIONAL AIR CONDITIONING TUNE-UPS IN PHOENIX, MESA, & SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA
AC Tune Ups in Phoenix are essential during summer, and this is the time that people need to stay fresh and relaxed without unnecessary worry of energy bills hiking up. This can only be achieved by keeping your air conditioning system tuned up before the start of warmer seasons. The longer and hotter seasons in Phoenix and Mesa prove even more important to maintain your AC, especially if you want to avoid any air conditioning repair in mesa during the summer.
Having your home’s AC unit tuned up every spring can add it more life by many years. Apart from that, this exercise can save you up to 15% every month regarding the energy bills. It’s also another way of identifying small and minor problems in your unit, that you can fix before they develop into huge, and rather costly ones. You should not wait until a major problem arises to call a professional to check your air conditioner.
Reasons Why Air Tune Up Is Necessary
During the cooling seasons, air conditioners are placed through multiple tasks. They are not treated as cars which some people are careful enough to only put about 27,000 miles on them annually. Keeping your AC unit in perfect condition is of great importance.
What most people tend to forget is that regular tune-ups and inspections, the air conditioning units can break down a quicker than expected. They are supposed to be maintained too, and this should be done on a regular basis.
- The efficiency of this machinery can also drop off up to over twenty percent just as a result of a dust build-up amounting to 0.042 percent. This might appear petite but can cause damage if not taken care of in real time.
- Regular AC tune-ups will enable you to save some money on your house’ energy costs. Apart from that, you will still be able to the money you would have spent in repairing your air conditioning unit.
- An AC unit is quite expensive, and therefore you should make sure it lasts much longer time and also operates in an efficient way throughout. This can only be achieved by ensuring that you have a tune-up conducted to your AC unit.
THE PROCESS OF AC TUNE-UPS
A serious AC tune up should involve the following processes.
It should always commence with an entire cleaning of the condenser coils. This is done so that it can continue being efficient and reduce the unit’s wear and tear.
- The coolant level is supposed to be thoroughly evaluated so that peak working performances can be maintained. All moving parts are supposed to be lubricated to eliminate wear and friction.
- What should follow is verification of proper operation, which can be done by conducting an entire calibration.
- The ductwork should be inspected for any loss of energy.
- All the available electrical connections are supposed to be inspected and tightened to verify smooth operation of the system.
- The blower motor’s performance should then be evaluated as well as the blower belt’s condition.
When you a contact a professional HVAC technician, you should ensure that they carry out all these standard checks. Give us a call to learn more about our complete AC Tune-Ups and spring specials at 480-813-1155
Remember that for the little amount you will pay for a professional AC tune up, what you will get in return is a massive investment. Do not wait until the AC machine breaks up.
We can offer a full range of HVAC and Plumbing Service in the east valley and throughout phoenix. Let us know if we can help.